Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Underwear King

 Well I took a couple days off... I think, or was it 1?? I don't even remember. I don't even know what this blog is about!! :)

Hold on... I am getting coffee with some caramel/vanilla creamer!! :)

Well yesterday I doubled up on runs. That isn't something I want to do often, but I was tired Monday, and decided to add my 3.5 mile to Tuesday along with the evening 6 miler. It went fine. A couple notes for running. We are planning on running 10 miles on Saturday, and only running 5 or 6 for the Frostbite Marathon. Also we are going to start running on Sundays together too to help the Sunday runs be 6 milers instead of my sorry ass-dead legged Sunday 3 milers I have been doing. Running with people helps me.

Other than that not much going on. Speed work tonight, and that is about it. Welcome to my exciting life. It may be dull, and it may be boring seeming, but I like it. That is what it is all about too!! :)

That is it for today!!! :)

Thanks for reading!!! :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome day!! :)

Xo's !!! :)

Love You All!!! :)

p.s. You all are kwazy!!!! :)

Love you all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really cya cya cya!!!    :D   :D
D


1 comment:

Christi said...

My life is a lot more boring!