Friday, January 27, 2012

What Matters???

 Hi, I just named my title what matters?? I don't know why, but eventually you have thoughts what is my life?? Who knows me?? No one really, because we all have quiet times that are pretty personal to us. Hold on. Going to get some coffee...with vanilla/caramel creamer. :)

Do people know me?? Yes I think so. I am not the same every day though. Some days I am tired, and somedays not. Some days are Joseph Heller days like I have said before, and other times it is a more serious day.

I like training for marathons, and I don't know why. A feeling of accomplishment?? I know it is nice to not worry what I eat, or how often. I will still probably lose weight. I like the discussions during runs, and the dread of hard work outs.

These are my good years. This is a good time for me. I wake up early, and do this. I have some great people who I know. I had to deal with things, no one can comprehend. It made me seem mean at times, but I always get back up. Yes our lives are spiritual journeys. There is stuff inside us different than the stuff that decomposes. What matters is support. Everyone wants to accomplish stuff, but when life happens you all need support. Maybe that is something I am good at. A way to make people think they matter. I try to comment a lot.

I have this blog, and it is strange. I caught a glimpse of why it was weird, and why people struggle with it. What I do here is important, or I wouldn't do it.

I like getting to know people. I have a history with many, and it is kinda strange. I know a lot of Triathletes, and I don't do them. :)

Ahhh I got nothing really. What matters??? You do. Not because of the grand gestures, but because you are living a life. We all deal with the stupid things in Society, but we have family and we have friends, and we are living a life. We all are interested in different things. I hope we all have upgraded from our black and white lens to the color lens. That is progress too!! :)

That is it for today!!! :)

Thanks for reading!!! :) xoxo

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!! :)

Xo's!!!! :)

Love You All!! :)

p.s. I gotta lot of stupid shit to do today. Taxes and stuff!! Blah. Fun weekend planned. Relay Marathon with beer and chili at the end!! :)

Love You All. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'all are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Jenny Harrison... She needs 'em xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Adding christine McCarthy's sister Karen Kroll to xoxoxoxoxoxoxo too!!

Love you all!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo. MWAH!!! :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!    :D :D