Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Starting Off The Year Slow...

Well, I am definitely starting off the year slow, as in don't really have much to say.  I don't know what that means, maybe nothing.  I did ride my bike to work and back yesterday.  It wasn't a big deal on the way there.  Lisa and I were going to see the Sherlock Holmes movie, but we had an audit yesterday.  We have 3 each year.  Our first one I expect to come sometime in February to early April, not Jan. 2nd.  I was shocked when the dude asked if I was ready?  Audit??  Holy Crap!!  WTF??   So right away I was not very confident.  Every Dept. passed for like only the 2st time ever.  WOO HOO!!  Not only that, but my year is 1/3 of the way through.  I only have two audits left, and a year to do it in.  :) 

So anyway audit = 10 hour day, so we never saw the movie.  We were going to see the 1:30, and I didn't finish til 3:30.  Bike ride home was a challenge.  Sidewalks weren't plowed yet, the streets barely were.  I had to take a different route home, and ride on the streets, which were pretty snowy.  That was not safe.  I am all for doing bad ass shit, but really riding my bike on snowy streets is not my idea of smart.  Usually our sidewalks get plowed pretty quick, so I am putting it down to plow people need to get in snow mode.  Must take them a while to get going, or maybe the day that really wasn't a Holiday.  Who knows??  I am driving today,  besides we run tonight anyway. 

Once in a while I will read a blog without pictures is boring.  I wonder why that is?  Is it really the blog or the person, or both.  Obviously if the blog is boring than you find the person boring right?? Or is it just a girl thing.  You never hear guys say that.  At least I don't.  My boring blog rarely has pictures, because I rarely take pictures.  If I do I'd probably post them somewhere else anyway.  I like the idea of taking a picture of something every day, and blogging about it.  That seems like a neat idea, and a neat way to keep your eyes more "open" throughout the day, but I think I'd fail at that.  :)  I don't take a lot of pictures.  Oh well just thinking out loud.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has  a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I did my push ups yesterday, although I almost didn't.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are tbe best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

Congratulations on a successful audit! That is great news.

FYI, I saw Sherlock Holmes and didn't particularly like it. I hope you like it better than I did.