Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Hate Blogging!! :)

I don't put a lot of thought into what I write on this thing. Sometimes I feel it is important to do this (people read it). Sometimes I think, what's the point??? (People don't read it)

It isn't just that either. I think we look for the good ones. The best people. The best people are not the ones who do everything right, they are the ones who don't pretend to do everything right. Any of you have FB or read some blogs will know what I mean.

Being honest is better than whatever version of fake good you try to be. Honest is achievable. You'll fall short of your version of "good". Your version is different than anothers. There is a mountain of information out there, and you will not possibly know everything.

I know we want our Saints. We want someone out there to look up to to say I will follow him/her. They know what the fuck they are doing. Fuck that!! Take the path less traveled. Follow yourself. Fuck everyone else. It is your life, do what you want.

I hate to be a buzz killl, but very little of the shit we do in life really matters in the Grand Scheme of things. Human life is like the worst invention ever!! :). LOL

Everything is fucking stupid, but people can be pretty o.k. Just be real, and be honest. Don't look for perfection in others. You won't find it. Don't pretend perfection to others you'll look just like an ass face!! :)

That is it for today!!! :)

Thanks for reading!!! :) xoxoxo

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!! :)

Xo's!!! :)

Love You All!! :)

p.s. Speed work cut short, cause I had to shit!! FUCK!! Think I will run to work.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras to some of the married girls tooo!! :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya!! :D :D xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!! :)


5 comments:

Christi said...

I used to strive for perfection. I don't know why. Part of it was probably because of some bad childhood experiences I was trying to negate in my life. But you know what, I don't try to do that anymore. I am trying to become more in tune with who I am flaws and all. That is my goal for the year and reading your blog always reminds me to keep trying. Thanks!

Sorry about your speed work. I have been there done that. Here's to a great day!

MWAH!

Damie said...

I agree- yes- the blogs can sometimes bring out that need to write things perfectly so everyone will like it. Sometimes I find myself rewriting things so as not to offend....if I post a rewritten post, I immediately feel not authentic. Bad feeling. Better to just be you!! :)

Nancy's Mental Floss said...

Blogging brings out the best and worst in all of us. I can honestly say that I have had moments where I want to throw my hands in the air and just quit. I don't because I blog as a sense of release. Some times I actually force myself to share because keeping it bottled up just makes it that much easier to remain bottled up. So what if people are fickle... What you share is your truth and that is all that matters...

Laura said...

Personally, when faced with this question I have to remind myself who I am writing my blog for, and honestly, it's for me. No one else. I do like to keep my family/friends up to date with my goings on, but really, I write for me and me alone. The fact that I allow everyone to read it is just bonus. ;)

Joy said...

Hey Steve! Just found your blog and I like this post! I have to agree with Laura here, and not just b/c she's my friend and an awesome person :) I honestly do like reading blogs of people who aren't always perfect, on their game, having the best day ever, etc, since none of us do in real life. So keep up the REAL blogging please :)