Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sundayyyy!! :D

Good morning all!! How's it goin??? Me, I am doing good. We ended up doing a 16 mile run yesterday. It is our hilly route. I'll tell you about it, but lemme get some coffee first!! :)

First off Jerry, 'lil Cath, and I did 4 early miles. Our Winter route is a 12 mile route max. It is very hilly, and challenging. If you want to add miles, it is best to do it early, unless you are disciplined enough to add after. I like getting extra early, because I know I very well may not add later. Cathy did the first 5 miles with Sara?? I think her name is. She is one of the fast feet. Then she doubled back up to meet us. Sara was only doing 10 miles. Us three added the challenging 2 mile stretch with a Gatorade/water break before, and after with Alan. We shoot the shit a bit at these breaks. I love breaks!! :)

Anyhoo, we doubled back. By the time we hit our last hard hill, I was falling back a bit. The hills were taking their toll. For the record, after next week, I will bring nutrition. 16 miles with no calories is hard!! :)

We hit a flat/ easy downhill for a good stretch, and the legs were turning over. The last mile plus, I was falling back, but caught up toward the end. I was having several ups and downs!! :)


That was it. We are following yesterday's 16 miler with a slow 6+ miler today!! Getting the hard stuff done feels good!! :)

Other than that not much going on. Well a couple things. 16 miler yesterday was hard. Add 10+ miles, and you have a marathon. The tricky math. It is early Feb. Though, and I will get stronger from here on out. That is the plan anyway!! :)

Thanx all for the comments the last coupla days!! I usually don't get a lot!! :)

That is it for today!!! :)

Thanks for reading!! :) xo :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!! :)

xo's!!! :)

Love You All!!! :)

p.s. I have tomorrow off work. I will be rooting for the Giants. Forgive me if I get a little excity, and sweary during the game!! :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo. :) she needs 'em sometimes!! :)

Extras for everyone too!! :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya!!! :D :D xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Christi said...

Great job on the 16 miler. I am very happy for ya. You are a rock star!