Saturday, February 18, 2012

WOAH!!!

Hello folks, how's it going??  Hope all are doing well.  I am going to get some coffee.  I bought some hazelnut coffee at the local lumberyard yesterday, and trying it out.  How can it be bad right??  BRB. 

So anyway, I was kind of chuckling a bit yesterday about my post.  Like I said before I have very little understanding to what I write, and that is a weird thing about this blog.  If people lie to me this thing will get nasty.  Worse thing you can do to me is lie.  There is one who lives on lies.  He is the father of them, and that is where he lives.  He lives in shadows, and he lives in deception.  He believes good comes from the appearance of things, and shields and hides all things from the truth.  There is only one who came, and overcame all the lies and deception. 

Truth is fricken hard isn't it??  You want to believe in good out there.  A greater good in this world, but the greater good really is nowhere to be found in this world. 

Well anyway what I was chuckling about was me thinking I wrote a couple doozies, and I caught a glimpse of my post yesterday, and that was doozyish too.  So I LOL'd at work.  There is a plan, and the plan will be done.  I don't know how it will come out, but you all are on your own personal journey, and your walk is yours and yours alone, but many of you are strong enough to do this, and also help support people.  You are a light kinda for all the world to see.  A light isn't about being right, a light is about being honest.  Honest about the hardships of life.  Life, has loss, failure, shame, all kindsa things.  We are imperfect, we are jealous people, we are hateful toward others.  We want to be good, and do good, but you have to learn what that is. 

Oh well anyway just touching base.  Gonna be running 18 miles today.  I have my Gu's so I don't eat anyone's head off at mile 14.  :)   LOL  I am kinda excited about it, because my legs feel pretty good.  We are running 6.4 tomorrow too, so that should be interesting.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Got our other lap top back yesterday, and it has my good i-tunes on it.  Yay!!!    :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for EVERYONE!!!   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D    xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo   MWAH!!!   :D


No comments: