Monday, February 13, 2012

Something That Makes Me Happy...

Want to know something that makes me happy??  Course you do.  :)  Now this blog can go in any number of directions, and it probably will, but this year, we will be able to save up some money (not spend every cent we have every week) and let Lisa take 3 weeks vacation, and still pay ourselves $250 for each of those weeks.  Lisa loves vacations.  Stay at home, and do stuff around the house.... or nothing.  That shit drives me crazy, and I hate taking my vacations alotta the times, but she loves them.  That makes me happy.  :)

Work is all relative in anything we do.  Lisa works 8:30-1or 2 in the afternoon most M-Fs.  She works some weekends here and there, but even she gets burned out.  That she gets to take 3 weeks off this year like I said makes me happy.  :)

Hold on I am going to get some coffee.  We ran yesterday, and let me tell you again how happy I am to run on Sundays with people.  I am going through a bit of a dead leg time, so it was good to run with people, because solo dead leg runs usually = 3 mile runs, and we did a 6.4 mile run.  Ken and I ran together at our own leisurely pace.  Jerry brought some friend of his, and they went like a bat out of hell.  I don't know about Jerry's friend, but it was definitely like a 5K pace for Jerry.  I kept thinking omg that cannot be a fun run for him.  He will pay for that effort somewhere down the line.  I don't know what that was about, but ouch for them.  My legs on our run felt like cement again.  As we were running down 8th street at our ending I could see my gait by looking in the windows.  Even though it felt like my legs weren't moving, they were still moving pretty good. Ken and I both doubled up 10 milers with a 6.4, so not a bad weekend. 

Today is Monday and an easy day.  I may have Hope take me for a little 3 miler when I get home from work.  :)

Anything else????   nah not really.  No heavy stuff.  I never know when I bring the heavy stuff, but yesterday must have been one of those days.  All your life you think you have control over your destiny, and your future.  The lesson of Anne Frank huh??  Also the important lessons of the fabulous.  Hollywood shows the life of the rich and famous.  The most glamorous lives still do not lead to the happily ever after fairy tale.  We all have our ending too, which is definitely not glamorous. 


Food for thought I guess.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  This thing goes on and on and on and on huh?? 

Love you All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 



No comments: