Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Some Things Don't Change...

Now as you know I have been doing this a while.  I wake up early, and write whatever is on my mind.  Maybe it seems like I am really strong, and honest, and maybe at times I need to be.  Maybe I am like a pit bull.  I can be nice as heck, but cross me somehow like lie to me or something, and I can be the biggest dick in the world probably.

You know my story.  I am not perfect, and I don't pretend to be.  I offer support as much as I can for those willing to share of themselves.  Now I do have a strength in me that basically says all will turn out.  That gives me confidence.

I trust my heart.  I trust it to steer me in the right direction.  That is why I do this like I do.  I don't put  a ton of thought into what I write, but I figure some good comes out of it, because I have been doing this soooo long, and it keeps going on and on and on.  Like I said before I think it offers support.  Maybe more important it helps open your eyes too to what life is about.  Maybe we all have been skating by thinking life is just this job/off time/ tv/family, etc...   And life very much is about you.  There are a billion things out there in the world, and you better damn well think you are an important part of your life.

You aren't perfect like me,  you don't have all the answers, like everyone.  There are things in life we must think about, and you know we don't always control what we think about.  If your thoughts are headed in a certain way you don't want do you ever just not block it, and accept hey this is a part of me.  This is shit I think about. 

What we show is one thing, but what we think is another.  hate, jealousy, lust, love, compassion, etc...  All that is a part of us.  We show so very little of who we are, because honestly we would probably be embarrassed and ashamed of some of it.

What we show isn't the real stuff.  What we are is the real stuff.  Probably don't want to show too too much of that huh??   :)

In your own personal time you cannot take that out of the equation of you.  That is you, and you have to be real and honest about yourself about that.

See what I mean???  Being honest will be the hardest thing you ever do, because  being honest is being honest all the way through.  It goes way below the surface.  See what I mean of the turtle coming out of the shell???

This is me.  I have no shell to protect me.  Would you still accept me???   If you showed your dark side there is one who would say "yes.  I accept you."

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  6 miler last night with Jerry and Ken.  Nothing major.  We were just being guys.   :)   We saw the cute little runner girl too, and of course she knows Alan.  I think everyone does.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Have a good one all.   Luv ya's   :)   xoxoxoxoxo 

SHIT   I forgot to add this picture of Lisa and I at the local lumberyard.  Brian and Greg's friend stopped in.  Him and his wife and his 2 grown kids are going to visit Brian for like 13 days.  WOOOO for them.  :)

I need a fricken haircut again.   :)


1 comment:

Christi said...

That is a great photo!

MWAH!