Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Eeeee Gads

OMG, I seriously have nothing again.   Like yesterday I am up, and this thing does serve a purpose I guess, but I don't always feel like it.  Sometimes I guess in life we think what we do is dumb, and no one pays attention, but maybe it is just the little things we do in life.  You know we look at the grand gestures of people who walked on the moon, and invented this or that, but maybe Anne Frank's life was more poignant.  She didn't do anything, but live a shitty life, but left a record.  A blog if you will.  I don't remember any grand gestures being in it, but just some day to day stuff, and really you saw her life.  It was filled with love, and hate, and jealousy, and dreams of better days, and loss, and happy times, and laughter, and learning, etc...  Her shitty life was still full. 

You know my job is not who I am, my blog is who I am, because I let you see me.  The inside of me.  I am happy a lot, but I still have Mondays where things kinda suck.  Lucky Monday is a low training day, so I can have a coupla drinks, and that makes things a bit better... sometimes.  Not as an escape, but we all do stuff for fun.  I don't watch tv for fun, the shit bores me, so I like to have a coupla cocktails, and listen to music.  It helps me think of things.  Remember past times sometimes with a different perspective than I might have. 

Maybe that is saying something though.  Your job, and training is not all who you are.  Your kids, and your day to day is not all who you are.  Sometimes you have an epic training thing, but sometimes training is a p.s. in what was a full day of other things in your mind. 

I think that is part of a problem here huh??  Your lives are so busy, that many times you don't take time out for yourself to see who you are.  A busy life is not necessarily a better life.  Maybe blogging is kinda important in that way.  Taking time out to share a bit of who you are.  I think it is good for you.    When we share who we are, we can be a mirror for other people to view their lives.  You will see people can relate to you, because we are not perfect, and we will all fuck shit up.  Sometimes our imperfections are funny and people can relate. 

Life should be fun many times, but like I have said before, none of us will escape some of the shit that comes.  Part of life.  We gotta deal with it. 

Guess that is about it. 

Have a good one all.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I am going to run to work today, and do a double.   :)   Go Me.   :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for me.  :)   HA HA   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: