Friday, February 17, 2012

Morning All. :) Luv Ya!!! :)) LOL

Hey, how's it going??  Me??  I am doing pretty well thanks.  I had a pretty good day yesterday.  Actually having a pretty good work week.  Work is going good.  I stepped down a bit from my normal running load this week, and that has my legs feeling better, so I will be able to tackle the 18 miler tomorrow. 

I had some friends stop in work this week.  Clay Trapp, who I worked with before.  I got to know his whole family, his wife, his Dad and Mom, and his brother, and sister, and I even got to know His wife's family too.  His wife is a fast runner, and so is her Dad.  It was nice to see him and talk some shit.  He is a funny guy, and one of those strong people that seemingly don't give a shit what people think. 

Jacob also stopped by yesterday, and I know his whole family too.  He brought us some doughnuts from the bakery, and we shot the shit.  All is going well with him and the Trapp's so that is good. 

I don't really have too too much to say to be honest, and maybe that ain't a bad thing.  I have a feeling I have been bringing some real doozies, but honestly I don't really know.  Like I said I don't think too much what I write, and just plop it down.  I have a feeling My heart is steered in the direction it will go.  Maybe even sometimes we all get a bit off course, but there is no off course really, because I have a promise that all is for good, meaning we are doing good.  We go through hard stretches where we wonder about stuff, but that is to make us strong.  Hard stretches help our eyes get a clearer picture.  So some stuff is necessary.  Like I said before the Howard Zinn days are important.  The Joseph Heller days are important too, because as much as possible life should be fun.  Hopefully we can all laugh a lot about stuff.  Remember though we don't always laugh about stuff though.  Be honest about those days, and endure those days, and learn from those days.  Trust always, always always hold onto trust, because that is a great crutch.  When you feel like you are in despair trust helps us hang on.  We are not alone, and we all really have support. 

Oh, I did forget I did add another blogger.  I don't know her name at all.  It comes across blogger jmarslander or something.  She teaches in Kuwait I think, and is originally from Wisconsin.  I checked her out before here and there when she would comment on Jessica's site.  She also comments on Angela's site too, so I added her.  She seems nice.  :)

Guess that is about it today.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)  xoxo

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Time for me to get my coffee.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga, cuz I love her.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for the rest of you too.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  Especially Damie.   xoxoxoxoxo


Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: