Saturday, February 25, 2012

Crap We Got More Snow...

Well looking outside it looks like today's run will be a challenge.  When I went to bed everything looked good, but now it appears we got more snow, and the plows probably haven't been out yet. 

I am going to get some coffee... hold on. 

This blog goes in many directions.  I think it really goes only in one.  This heads to the end.  The end of you.  We plan our lives, and we think what will make us happy.  There is so much out there, and so much to do, and chances are maybe you think you have wasted part of your life.  Could have should have would have???

Our eyes are on forever, and we think maybe life is this grand thing where there is nothing but happiness and joy somewhere. 

Let me tell you about me.  Now maybe you know this story, I think I have said it a lot. This was a long time ago.  External events were happening in my life that made me look at things.  I had a good set of eyes, and this was well before I knew anything of good sets of eyes to see the world through. I looked for good, and saw none.  There was no good.  This is a time where I was graduated college, and trying to find my way in the world.  I was pretty alone at this time, and you know our lives really are alone.  Even if you are married, because your spouse doesn't know you.  You have to be honest about that.  You have different interests.  No one is the same.  Anyhoo, I didn't see any good.  Everything seemed pretty dumb, and you know what I did then.  Not having any kind of idea what it would mean.  It meant a lot.  It meant everything.  At some point in time I knew what it meant, and I didn't really accept it.  I just didn't care to know.  If it is just me fine, I don't care.  Not a biggie.  I could care less.  All I am is how I am made.  I ain't no great person, if I do good it is how I am made. 

I know I must be different, and you must wonder...  How??  I know you have a real set of eyes.  Life must be hard for you right now.  Going through some tough personal times.  Maybe you have a battle.  How great can my life be with these dreams of mine??  The dreams are a fairy tale.  You know how you feel inside, and that is the path you are on.  Be real about it, and accept it. 

It is o.k. if life sucks.  It is just a silly little world, where maybe the best thing in it is people, and we hate most of them.   :)  LOL

Oh well, today's run is going to be a challenge.  We have to take our car in so I will probably add 3,4,5 miles to my 12.  Not sure, I'll have to map it.  I did add another blogger too.  I forget her name.  I have seen her around a couple sites though. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  wahhhhhhhhhhh, where did she go???  

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for you all.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D    xoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Christi said...

We have sunshine and warm weather today. Yay! I am off to ride my bike!