Sunday, February 26, 2012

Some Days You Have Some Hard...

Well, I definitely had a bit more than I expected on my run yesterday.  Like I said before there was snow, so footing was probably going to be an issue.  It was a bit, but not too bad.  What I didn't know was there was wind.  I knew my route was hilly, but I didn't realize the wind.  The wind made it cold too, although the temps were pretty good.  I originally planned on just running 12, but with the car in the shitter, I had to run to and fro, so I ended up doing 17.7.  Not much on the run.  Just getting it done.  Jerry and I ran together, and Lil Cath had to run with Sarah, so she got a little speed work in.  :)  

When we finished our run I still had 2.85 miles left.  I stopped in the bank to take a rock out of my shoe.  Oh,  guess it was a blister.  :)  Probably from the wet socks.  The run home I went slow.  All kindsa things were hurting, so just getting myself home.  I ran on the sidewalks which were covered in a bit of snow, so it was cushioned running.  :)

I was pretty lazy the rest of the day.  I was having that drained feeling of being tired, and not napping.  I played some solitaire, and that was that.  :)  I putzed around online for a bit, and went to bed.  :)

Would like to make a bit of an announcement though.  On that one morning when it came to running an early all out mile.  Only Johnny Garcia and I showed up.  That was the day Johnny on his 4th lap said I got this.  I think he ran a 5:28.  Kim Sheridan's son Cole just ran a 5:15 yesterday.  Now that is a feather he can put in his cap.  Hope you all have showtime.  Johnny's next fight will be on Showtime.  Two undefeated boxers go head to head.  I think he is fighting a Cuban dude who medaled in the Olympics.  It will be too late for me, so I may miss it.  You party animals can watch it though.  :)

Have a good one all.   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All !!!!    :)

p.s.  a little under 18 yesterday means only 6 today.  The hilly 6 at Jerry's house.  WOOOOT  Been a while since I felt those hills.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

MWAH!!!    to you all.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Christi said...

Wow, that is a crazy day of running. You are a beast! Have another great run then enjoy a day of solitaire!

MWAH!