Friday, February 24, 2012

Well It Is Friday... Yay!!! :)

Hey all How's it going??  Me, I am doing good.  I am going to get some coffee real quick though, so hold on.  :)

Well, I slept 11 hours yesterday.  WOAH!!  I know I know the guy who sleeps 6 hours each night or so, even if he had a couple drinks slept 11 hours.  :)  Not sure why.  I am a bit banged up from running, and my wife has been dealing with a cold all week, so maybe my body was fighting that bug, even though I have no symptoms.  Regardless if I sleep 11 hours, then I probably needed it. 

I know my last post was a doozy, and it says basically be prepared if the future sucks.  Things will probably get worse and not better.  Leave us humans to our own devices and we'll fuck things up.  That is something you have to accept too.  We are imperfect.  I know this thing gets a little weird sometimes, but we will get where we need to go.  We are getting places too. 

I don't really have much today to be honest.  I am a bit banged up from running, so I took Wed, Thu, and today off from running.  I am going to do a 12 on Saturday and follow with a 10 on Sunday.  Why???  No reason.  My reason is why not??  I follow no plan, I just kinda wing it.  This shit is fun for me, not important for me.  You know it is kinda nice to just be able to run these kind of miles.  Ya feel like you are doing something ya know?? 

In my life's journey I have traveled many miles in my mind.  The end of the line is life is pretty fricken dumb.  It was a long hard and scary journey, but at the end I was given this happy heart.  It is pretty happy most of the time too, and I have a lot of energy, which is a gift, so it is good to be me. 

I also am able to help support people too, and that is fucking pretty dang good too.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a  Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Next week I hope to not be so lazy riding my bike to work and stuff.  ( I have been lazy this week)   :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Jeff Stark, cuz he likes 'em.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)

Extras for Christine McCarthy, and Karen Kroll.  I love them girls.   :)   They the best.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   you all are the best though.   :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga, because  it is Olga, and I love her.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Taking my wife out to lunch today.    :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

Have a great lunch with the wife today!