Friday, February 3, 2012

Fridayyyyyyyyyyy!! :D

Good Morning all. How is everyone?? I had a couple great comments yesterday, one from Christi, and one from Damie. The story you are looking for is your story. Don't look for another person's story. Look for your own. This is hard, this blogging thing, and Damie reminded me. When we do this you can judge our asses. You put yourself out there, and I believe I will help support and tell the Judgers to go Fuck Off!!

Hold on going to get some coffee!! :).

All we do is a distraction really. Your Journey in life is to find who you are. You are not a diploma, a profession, a career, you are a person. We all do different things, and are interested in different things.  

Want to know something of me?? I was bored of blogging. I prayed let this be done!! I don't want to blog anymore, but here I am up every day before I need to be. Even when I go to bed later than normal. I think in some blogs people confuse what they do, with who they are. 2 different things people. Use your alone time to find out who you are.
Training can be alone time, but it is just dead time if your mind is empty. Trust me no one is going to give a shit about any of your races when you have been dead for one year. You won't either. The most important part of you is you...not anything else. I don't give a shit what you do!!  

Be the ball... Grasshopper!!! :)

That is it for today!!! :)

Thanks for reading!!! :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!! :)

Xo's!!! :)

Love You All!!! :)

p.s. Damie is like the most impressive person I have "met" in a while!!! :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!! :D  :D xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Christi said...

Damie's comment from yesterday is very true. Just be you!

I don't rewrite my blogs. What you see is what you get with my blog and sometimes that has bit me in the ass. But you know what, who the fuck cares! Generally, the person reading the post was bringing their own crap to the it and not reading what I wrote. So there you have it. Another way for me to say "be yourself!"

Have a great day Steve and MWAH!

GoBigGreen said...

Yes It took me some time but this is who i am. some people have their blog personality, which is fine, but what a waste of energy!

ENJOY THE WEEKEND! I am riding outside,it will be 32 and i am going to hit the roads on the cross bike! Dont feel sorry for me, it should be like -32 here right now!