Monday, December 12, 2016

To Be Reckless

Hello, and good morning. I am up early,  cuz I have to shovel. We got a good amount of snow yesterday.

I was thinking about being reckless before I got up. Just living life with no worries. I don't try to manipulate events and people to some type of end. Who can??  I sorta fly by the seat of my pants,  and don't worry about anything.

Being a person in this big World is a hard thing. For one thing ingrained in us all is some type of idea of how we are "supposed" to be. That is different for everyone. Different Country different "supposed" to be. Our ideas are all flawed anyway.

In this way I am different than you. I don't worry about my future. I don't worry about anything really. My future is mapped out, and that must seem crazy. Yep, pretty much no way to make you understand that at all.

You are a product of your upbringing. A product of society. A product of your less than perfect self. I too am imperfect, but I am a product currently of other things. The World is your master, and it isn't mine.

Your life is hard. You being you is horrible. I don't know why you would want to do it.

At this stage I cannot imagine what you think about. You want to manipulate events toward your perfect life? 

It ain't happening. You are a little person in this shitty World. You try and find meaning I guess, but there isn't any.

Those who have kids, you made your life harder. Not easier, or better. Harder. It "seems" that is what we all were supposed to do though huh? 

What we all were supposed to actually do is hidden. It always was. The answer did come,  but the message got lost. I was raised up from nothing to bring it back.

Just a messenger. I ain't anything special. I know where I stand, and what my story is.

My path was for me. I was in it for myself. As it so happens my hardest trials were me sacrificing myself for others. Laying down my life for my friends as it were.

I am imperfect though so I still am in it for me. My final trial will be much the same as the others. I just go where perfection is made. A sword perfected by fire.

Then my sword will be good to use too. The World will be pretty crazy then. For one I will have understanding. Also the one trapped in me will no longer be trapped in me. So he will do bad things I reckon. I don't know how those days will look. I will be the best a person can be though. The World will hate me too. I'll be it's enemy. I already am, but it doesn't know it yet.

Anyway, I guess I better shovel.

Have a good one. :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. not sure how the roads are. I'll probably have to drive.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D       :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: