Monday, December 26, 2016

The Year In Review.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?   Me, I am doing good. I had a really lazy day yesterday. I just watched movies on Netflix all day. We ate a dinner. I don't really get to do that ever. It will be nice to have a normal day today. It too is a day off.

I thought I'd do a little year in review,  because not much really happened this year. Not much of a review.

In this blog it appears the wilderness came out. The area of life where people don't matter. We serve no purpose here, and in the end we don't matter. 

All along we were taught we are important. Our lives matter. That is the World's teaching though. That goes against the truth.

That's about it as far as this year goes. I have a pretty set schedule that will see me working most days this upcoming year. That is fine with me. Yesterday I had a day off and didn't do shit.

This blog has gone on for several years. This year was okay I'd say. If I woke up on time I tried to blog. Some days I had absolutely nothing come out.

I stayed active biking and running. Even at the end of the year actually tried to get better. Fast for me as they say.

That's about it in a nutshell. Nothing is too terribly important to me. I work,  eat, sleep. Hope to have a good day every day. My dinner is important,  and my sleep is important. Working gives my life structure, cuz otherwise I can be a lazy ass.

For a long time I've known my last thing I must do as the current version of me. I've known that part for probably approaching 3 decades. It hasn't changed. 3 times I must overcome,  and 2 times its been done. Since the start of this blog here, which is approaching 1800 entries. I didn't know your purpose though.

Now I think your purpose is to go through the wilderness to see the truth of life. We are here a few years, and we die. We didn't live a perfect life. Any of us. Most people attach themselves to a group,  and call themselves good enough. You bet the whole farm on that.

In the wilderness nothing really matters. You get no points for having a family. Everyone does. You get no points for having kids, cuz that has been done forever. Points come from hard things. Points come from dealing with the truth. The wilderness helps you see it.

I have no idea what this upcoming year will be like. A lot of people hide and try to disappear. That is your choice. I still do what I do.

So I guess that's it. 

I don't feel like typing call that other stuff.

Laterzzzzzz.   :)

Have a good one.   :)

No comments: