Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Reflecting Back

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?   Me, I am doing good. I am up,  so I thought I'd do this. I was kinda thinking what to write, and I have no idea.

Yesterday was a pretty uneventful day. I worked,  got some stuff done around the house. Prepped tonight's dinner for the slow cooker. I met up for my Tuesday night run. I guess are local running store does a Tuesday run. We did that. I ran with Jerry. I ended up with 4 miles. Mile 1 was just me alone. 2-4 were at 9:05-9:06 pace. That didn't budge at all. That surprised me.

It is faster than I normally run now,  and I could tell. My legs wanted to go at that pace though. My lungs have to catch up. Ideally I'd like to see 8:40'ish be my easy pace.

Well see. I pretty much plan on running Tuesday and Thursday nights now. It will be with company so that's good. Saturday long runs will be with Hope.  I'll have to pick up a speed day, but that will be after the holidays.  I still don't know where this leads. Hopefully some races this year.

Other than that not much on my mind at all. I am having a coffee,  and I may take Hope now. If not I'll take her later. Maybe take her twice. Undecided.

As you can see I pretty much got nothing today. Like us all I guess.

If we take a true fact. None of us are the best a person can be. What do you do about it??

What steps correct that?   How much is it worth for you to correct it?? 

If the most important thing in life is to deal with our little problem we all have. What does anything else matter?

We have to live so we work,  eat, sleep. There still is the elephant in the room though.

I've dealt with that little problem, and took the right steps to correct it. On my side it will be done. The rest of you have to deal with you.

It is why everything is pretty silly,  cuz the most important thing no one deals with.

That is kinda crazy no??

Anyway, I am planning on having another day.

Have fun.  :)

xoxo. :)

No comments: