Thursday, December 29, 2016

For Whom The Bell Tolls.

Why in the World would anyone use that as a title for their book??  I read that book. It was okay. That guy was always drinking wine if I remember. I think it was a sad ending, but don't really remember. I believe it was a time where I wanted to read every book in the World. All the classics, and every History book. I did achieve that goal BTW. ;)

Today I slept in a bit. Midway after my early alarm, but before my late alarm. It is why I am doing this even though I got nothing really on my mind.

Yesterday was pretty okay. I wasn't tired when i got home,  and I cleaned up the kitchen. I also made dinner. Steak fajitas. I haven't been to the Mexican store in a while. It was a day not unlike many others. I have a cup of coffee,  and I feel pretty good.

As far as blogging goes, for the people I see I am the only one who really does it. Like most people I have nothing important or exciting to blog about. I know that to be the case though. It doesn't bug me. I can trust what will come out of my heart I guess.

It seems there is less and less of me. Eventually all this runs out I guess. Not sure how all that plays out. It seems blogging was a part of this story,  but no one does it really,  so maybe not. Either way not a big deal.

It isn't my story. What does it say, faith believes all things,  hopes all things,  and endures all things.

You'll find believes all things can take you down many roads. Probably bad ones too if the voices aren't good ones. I didn't exactly have a good voice in me during my bad Summer. A Summer of learning. To think I'll never have to do that again.

What is your story??   We don't know. We don't know you. As a person you've been poisoned by the World,   you do this and that because. Not yet facing the tough questions. We all are born into this World. We do whatever our society kinda leads us to do.

I threw everything out decades ago. Why should my future be tied to anyone else?  I decided to stand alone. I kinda went into the wild sorta,  without the travel. I think I looked for a meaning to life,  and at some point realized there was none. Nothing really important to do. Nothing real significant. I had a life before me, and i saw my end.

The answer for me was if there is some reason I am here, let me do that instead of anything else. (The turn) 

You'll find my purpose was not a job or a career. My life's purpose is my story. I eventually achieve stuff although not much can be seen currently. My story was to learn. I was to suffer to see the truth of life. My story is different than any other,  but I follow the path others before me have. That part is hidden kinda. Hidden,  because the path is impossible. It isn't ours to make. The path is written,  but none believe it. Why??  In a World we control,  in a life we are the decision makers,  the truth suggests you are not in control.  The decisions you make don't take you on a better path.

In a World we are all powerful,  the truth suggests you are not. In a World where you are close to omniscient you aren't.

In a World where you are arrogant you should be far from that. In your World your heart isn't right. It is out of your power to change it either.

Soooo

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I think I'll drive to work, and maybe see the Star Wars movie after.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D      :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.   :)

The end.  :)

No comments: