Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Running And Biking.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going???  My first sentence is me being polite. I really don't give a fuck if you have a good morning or not. As a matter of fact if people have a bad morning and bitch about it I might find that funny.

Amyway, as we in MI have found ourselves in the midst of some nice winter weather I'd  like to tell you about the difference between biking and running. Not that I have it nailed or anything. When biking wind is the death of you when it's cold. Bundle up. I bundled up on my way to work,  and overheated.

Last night I ran in teen degree weather with a good wind. My running in cold temps is two wicking shirts, and a running jacket. Also biking shorts under my pants so my penis doesn't freeze. That actually happened once. Horrible. I was drenched after my run last night. Running generates a ton of heat.   I even took off my jersey gloves a couple times while running cuz my hands were too warm.

On a day where I thought it was too cold to do shit, I was plenty warm to do shit. Ya kinda have to acclimate to winter, and then you can get along.

Also I always bring a change of shirt and jacket if I drive to a run. I sweat a lot, and I'd freeze if I stayed in my sweaty wet clothes. Being active in the winter is a pretty fun thing.

I stay up late too if I run at night. That's fine, but I may get tired at some point today.

I guess yesterday was another day. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. got nothing.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya       :D       :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.   :)

No comments: