Monday, December 19, 2016

There Is A Weekend.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me,  I am doing good. I just had another weekend. Not really much happened. We went shopping on Saturday. Had lunch,  came home and did nothing. I had some drinks, went to bed early, and woke up early to go to work.

They are working extra at my Sunday job, so we can't get into all the areas. I guess that is to go on for a couple months.

I listened to another book,  and checked another one out. There is a 4th story to the girl with the dragon tattoo series. I didn't know that so I checked it out. The author is dead so another author used the notes to write it.

This week should be busy cuz of the holidays. I will have days off the next two Sundays too.

My life goes on. There ain't much to it. I think the best thing about a Monday is it is a new start.  A new week.

You know what??  I pretty much got nothing. Normally I'd delete,  but it don't matter.

The more you get to know yourself though the more I would think people would want walls. If we showed people our less than perfect side what would happen??

None of us carved out a perfect life, cuz it isn't possible. How do you feel about that?   No amount of manipulation will change it either.

I know my ridiculous self. I suppose you are the same,  cuz we all are pretty ridiculous. We dress up our lives though,  because?? 

To be human is to be pretty ridiculous. We break unwritten rules in our heart all the time.

I Spose I'll relax a bit before work.

Add all those things I usually write at the end.  :)

Laterzzzzzz.  :)

No comments: