Tuesday, December 13, 2016

This May Be Nothing.

Good morning. I am up. Gonna try to do this, but I have nothing really on my mind. It may get deleted.

Yesterday I had a day. It was like others before it. Nothing really crazy happened. Worked a long day, which is pretty normal this time of year. I wasn't sure what to do for dinner, so I made chicken noodle soup. I slept good last night. I needed it. Thought about sleeping in, but I got up.

I didn't really think of anything too important yesterday. Nothing particularly interesting either. It seems at any point in time I can look inside myself and think... life, I got this...

It really isn't me in all honesty. My internals were changed long ago. It wasn't always as it is now. That Summer way back when my internals were nothing but fear. Terror really. I was poor in spirit and basically at the mercy of all. I knew some true shit about life. I was shown it. I knew it, cuz I lived it.

Even when I first started blogging I had hard fear filled days. A lot of internal persecution not done by me. When I overcame the 2nd time everything was done. The blessing I received way back when finally took hold. I was secure, and I was confident. No one can do anything to me.

I can care,  or be indifferent. That depends on the person too.

I was under the impression stuff was still going to get done,  but it was your stuff. You'd have to go on your own personal journey. One you can't see, and one you cannot do without help.

As far as I can tell you didn't want to. You mapped out your own 5 and 10 year plans. You set out to make your mark in this World. Greatness was yours in the waiting.

Or something...  I don't really know. I know where I stand, and I know my story. I thought maybe we might get to know yours. I guess not. So where does that put us??

Like I said I know where I stand. You I don't. I know my story. How it is to play out. Yours we don't know.

The World is a pretty busy place. Without help we will never get to your story, cuz your eyes will be blind to it. All avenues lead to more busyness. None of the avenues lead to perfection save one. The rest everyone labors in vain. All avenues are a dead end.

Life should have come with a manual huh?   The garden of eden is surrounded by 4 great swords. None is smart enough to beat the swords. I entered by overcoming the 2nd time. It was the race of life. I won that race, and it was the author who did it for me.

I am a vessel along for the ride. It was a hard and scary ride, but it's done,  save that last thing.

Anyway. Have fun decorating stuff for Christmas, and shopping, and whatever else you folks do this time of year.  I have another day I am going to have. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  starting my new plan of mandatory runs on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH. :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D        :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo. :)

No comments: