Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Finishing Up This Year.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  I guess I am fine. I didn't really feel like getting up to blog,  but I realized before my alarm went off I was done sleeping.

So I guess I'll try to do this. Yesterday I was back to work,  and back to my routine. I'd have to say I like my routine better than taking days off. Monday was okay, cuz I got all the laundry done,  folded, and put away. All the dishes done too. The house was clean,  but the kitchen is already trashed this morning.

Yesterday was pretty normal. Nothing significant or exciting happened at all. Kinda like this blog really.

I guess life continues to go on. People continue to die. Been that way forever. I guess our generation is the first to have social networking so now people realize it more, cuz they see it more. People pretend to care more too. Surprised this stuff happens.

We were talking about people getting older last week. You talk about people who were famous in the late 70s and 80's,  and they have aged. I thought about that a while,  and realized I am 50. Closer and closer to the end line.

What are the important and significant things I've done in my life. Perhaps a list :

1.

That's it. Another easy list for me.  :)

We all are in the same boat there. Not sure if anyone knows it. Perhaps not. Perhaps this shit actually means something to people. More likely they think it does.

Solomon did all kindsa shit. His bucket list was overflowing with all the things he did. He found out later how dumb that was. When your hearts are right your life will boil down to eat, drink, and be merry. For me it is work,  eat, sleep.

In the end you won't need to accomplish anything,  cuz there is nothing to accomplish.

There will still be holidays and birthdays,  engagements,  and anniversaries. Eventually you'll place no more importance in them,  because they are just another day in your life.

A life fulfilled is different than you think. It comes from how your heart is,  and we are not born with a proper one. It actually is something that is out of reach.

I've been given the impossible task to help people along that route. I guess as my whole life past the turn is impossible,  so is my job.

Like I learned way long ago, it is out of my hands. I am kinda on the sidelines seeing how it plays out. I also am interested in less and less things.

I do get to work today. There will be a dinner. I slept good last night too, so today is shaping up already. :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I think I'll take the Hopester. I am going to return movies. I bet it is around 2 miles there and back.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D       :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

The end.   :)

No comments: