Saturday, December 10, 2016

So Many Things To Talk About.

Just kidding.  :)

I did try to blog yesterday. I got a paragraph done, and it was dumb. Dumber than usual. It was going nowhere either, so I deleted it and relaxed.

Winter came this week. The temps aren't horrible yet, but the wind is a bear. I had running gloves on biking home one day, and my hands froze. The cold kinda psyched me out. I drove the next day, and yesterday I figured I better put on my big boy pants and acclimate myself to this. I bundled up, and rode. I didn't run Thursday,  so I had to run last night. I am not worried about doubling up on runs now, cuz we are running on snow.

We went out to a local pizza place for dinner. I had their veggie sandwich. I've said it before,  but it is great. I am not a vegetarian at all, but I'll order that thing in a second. Lisa had nachos. The two bartenders remembered us. I rarely sit at a bar anymore,  but I used to go there once in a while. If I want to sit and have drinks, I am happy to do it at home.

That is about it. Nothing exciting going on in my life. Nothing exciting going on in anyone else's either. This is what life is.

Here is something. My run was a struggle yesterday. I was just making myself do it. You know some days you just want to run?  It's not work,  it is play really.

Why isn't our mind always feeling like it is play?  

Why can't we control our minds so our days are always done in the most positive light?  Why do we not control ourselves? 

Say you do things for years and years. You may think it is right and worth a lot cuz you've done it for years and years. What if in the long run it really doesn't mean shit? 

When life's decisions were being made my life was just about to start. Free to do as I choose,  and every direction open.

Life pulled. I wanted to matter yes. I wanted to make a difference too. In my search for a meaningful life I found there wasn't any. The only recourse I had was a turn.

So there. My life to that point really meant nothing. Society brought me up, as it is known to do, but in my turn I found another teacher. I was raised up, only to be broken. My path was hard. A hard solo journey. I made it though. I made it to the other side. Only one thing left which is out of my control. Dates and times are not mine to make.

Many of you on the other hand have lived a life. Several years of such and such. Can you ask the tough question?  

What if my life and all my deeds mean nothing?  

Then what?

Afraid of the truth?? 

Good,  cuz it sure isn't any joke.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I am kinda cheating today. I am using yesterday and today as my long run, so not going horribly long today.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D       :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo. :)

No comments: