Saturday, December 24, 2016

A Break.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. It's been a busy week. Every holiday in the bakery business is busy. Christmas is ridiculous. You just cannot make enough stuff. You never realize how much work goes into baking. I am approaching 2 years now,  so getting to know it more. Personally what I do every day I had a ton of help this week. Typically my job is a one man job,  but the brothers stepped in and helped me a ton.

It will be a good holiday for their business, and still you can't help but  think we could have made more. Pretty crazy.

Anyhoo I have not run since Tuesday. I pretty much decided to wait til this week was over. My hours were getting longer,  and I started sleeping later and later. I work today,  and I have the next two days off.

Also I do not really sacrifice any days. I always expect to have a good dinner, and a few hours of downtime to just chill. So this week had prime rib, lasagna, we got some take out one night. I don't remember what else,  but every day was still good. Still fun.

That's kinda what you want of life. Do the labor required of you, and have fun for a bit after. If lucky the labor you do is fun, and you feel like you accomplished something.

To win life your heart has to be right. I won life. It is quite a long story. I don't need to rehash it. I know I have some things you don't have. I've been how I am quite a long time, and that puts a disconnect between you and I.

I don't know what that means for you. For me, I am not worried about me. My future is certain. I know my path. I can live out my days as I do now forever. This shit is easy for me.

Maybe eventually what I do is wear you down. You keep seeing me, and maybe you wonder if you are missing something.

You are,  but you cannot know what. Reason for that is you cannot know how I am. The shoes I walk in you cannot know.  The path I took is blocked,  save one turn.

Been that way a while.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. today should be a good day.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya       :D        :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.   :)

The end.  :)

No comments: