Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Just Getting Something Down...

Hello, and good morning all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. We had to leave work early, cuz we didn't have enough supplies, so I've already got a bit of sleep in. I'll run later on, but the plan today is to stay in bed and read. It is a luxury.

Other than that not too much going on with me. Living this silly little life. I guess I have been through some things that really aren't silly at all. It is nuts too, because I learned so much, and I share stuff here, but it really doesn't do much does it??  So what's the purpose??

I mean I learned the real meaning of life. I faced my final judgement twice. Not people judging like I cheated on my girlfriend, or I failed at such and such, but the real one. It was not a favorable judging, and I was given the strength to accept it. The next one will be a doozy, because it will not be a favorable one either, and I go where no one wants to go.

I know it will be bad, and I know I will suffer greatly, but that is where understanding lives, and that is what I seek. It will be at this point I will be the best a person can be.

I am nothing special, and I surely ain't some great person. I am lucky. I know it must be hard kinda too, because what if I stood in your shoes, and read someone like me??  You need a good heart to listen. You need not harden it, because that isn't courageous at all. Yes you have to do tough stuff, because all you believe now falls short.

You are a child of this World, and you seek child like knowledge from this World. I teach you other things. Not of this World. I know I know lowly old me. I have help. I  not who I would be without it.

Just so you know.

that is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  I took a day off from running yesterday. I decided to after my blog. :)

Love You All    xoxoxo xoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxo xoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxo xoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

MWAH!!!   :)

No comments: