Sunday, January 25, 2015

Who Knows??

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I had a good night sleep last night, and actually I have already been up for quite a while.   The title today is because I have absolutely no idea what I will be blogging about today.  There is literally nothing much on my mind at all.   :)

Anyways, as I stated yesterday I started reading the Gone Girl book.  It is good.   I am about halfway done, and I have no idea where this thing is headed.   I recommend it, even though I haven't finished it.   Yesterday I had a good run too.   A little 3 miler, that let me know I am still in relatively pretty good shape.

Other than that not much going on with me.   Today is a day off, and Lisa has a day off.  I am going to be running in a bit.   Seems like it is warm outside, as I let Hope out.

That is it.  My little life filled with regular type days.  This is all life is too btw.   Whether you are World Famous or not life is just filled with regular type days.   All those glamor stories about lifestyles of the rich and famous are just stories.  Fairy tales.  Guys are still cheating on their wives, and wives on their husbands,  and doing drugs, and getting drunk, and eating meals.   They just do it with more money.

The secret to life is not about the fabulous, even though that shit looks great I guess.  I really did find the secret of life I guess, and in that way I am lucky.   I don't have to strive for things.   My heart is good, and in good hands you know??

To be who I am, and to do the things asked of me I am finding out is so ridiculously impossible it is bordering on hysterical. 

How can I with my words get through to people like you.   Impossible huh??   So I need help, and I get it.   Your lives are filled with stuff, and it is this stuff that makes you think of things in a different light than maybe you would have if I didn't do this.

That is just a guess, but probably a pretty good one.

Anyway, you know me, and you know what I am about.   :)

That ain't so horrible is it?? 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.   Been a while since I got into a book.  I am glad.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

 MWAH!!!  :)

No comments: