Saturday, January 10, 2015

On A Day Like This...

The possibilities are endless.   Not really, but I have a day off, and I can do whatever I want.   This is my first legit 2 days off after working a full week in forever.   I know I had one of those during the Holidays, but it was all weird cuz it was the Holidays.  This is a legit work week, and legit days off.   :)   It is the little things I guess. 

Anyway, I do have plans.   Snow blow and shovel the driveway.  I have laundry to do, and I can do some cleaning up too.   We have our Work Holiday party tonight, so we'll be going to that.  I gotta get a run in too.   My streak is still alive, but it almost wasn't yesterday.   I went out to check the driveway to shovel, and stuff, and it wasn't horrible.  I decided I had time to get a 'get a run in run'.   So me and Hope were able to do that.  It was actually pretty fun, because toward the end we had to run through snow drifts and stuff.   :) 

So my day is pretty set.  I didn't get a ton of sleep, but whatever.  I feel okay.  What else is going on??  Not really much.   Just doing this life thing, and trying to have fun. 

Life is a strange thing for us human folk.   You are born into this World, and our parents, and schools taught us stuff.  Different Societies are set up in different ways.   We get bombarded with other people's idea of life and stuff. 

I was able to throw everything away a long time back.   Surely I didn't know what I was doing really, but the logic was sound, and now I know how IMPORTANT it was.  Growing up = you are messed up. 

Why??  You never ever went out to seek out your own truth.   You just accepted the crap that has been handed down for generations in your Society, and community.  This World is flawed.   Societies are flawed.  We seek for some great meaning to this life.   We seek out heroes.  There are none.  

This life ends in one place, and one place only.  It ends in our death.   There are no heroes, because as much as this World is flawed, so are people.   We are sheep, who have been herded by our limited learning from flawed Societies and flawed humans.   Books are written by flawed people, and movies are just that.   Politicians are fake as Hell, and why would you trust any of them.  

Who do you trust??   What do you trust??? 

I guess you can probably trust what you read here.   I went through great lengths to get where I am at.   I gave up my coin long ago, in hopes for something better.    There is something better.  

You are not getting any younger that is for sure.  

People are difficult.  You tell them the truth, and they don't believe you.   You give them good info, they ignore you. 

I guess that is fine, but it really comes down the people believe in themselves I guess, and they don't really understand how flawed their learning is.  

Two sides to us.   The arrogant side, and the one who deep down is seeking for something better.   Some meaning.   A reason.

I am after the weak side.   I don't give a crap about you if you want to just hide in your shell.   Everybody does that. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   Yesterday was kinda cool.   I forget what a goof I was in my life sometimes.   :)   LOL

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D  

MWAH!!!    :)

No comments: