Monday, January 12, 2015

Birthday Flowers

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I guess I am doing okay.  I haven't been to bed yet, so that sucks.   I think I may go for a run after this to help make me tired.   My streak is over, I did not run yesterday.  Probably good in the long run.

What a day yesterday was.   Had to do something which I really don't like to do.  I get no warning at all when I do this.  It is very hard stuff.  











Anyway, these are my Birthday pictures.   I don't put flowers on my blog very often, and it really is a select few who get them, so that is my way of saying you are important.   :)   If the person reads this she will know it is for her. 


Anyway, what is going on with me??  Not much.  My sleep is jacked as you can tell, and I gotta be honest, I don't like having to do what I did yesterday.  It is really hard, and there has to be an easier way.   I have been pulling on this thing for quite a while, and your lives are going on.   Bad things happen in life, and you have to learn the lessons of them.  

You are a fragile person, and you are not on the right path.   You cannot handle all the pain you will be dealing with in your life.   It is hard stuff, and to see it as clearly as I did yesterday is horrible.  

I am going to need help from you people. You have to step up.

Anyway, I am just getting something down. Tuesday will be much better, because I will be back to work. :)  I am weird like that.

That is it for today!!!   :)

thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

Xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  If I follow your blog your posts show up in blogger just so you know. I don't comment 100% of the time, but I like to try. You know what I am about, and what I want.

Love You All. Xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxo xoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxo xoxoxo

Now for really cya cya cya  :D   :D

MWAH!!!

No comments: