Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I Think I Lost You Somewhere...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing okay.  I have not gotten enough sleep yet, but we can worry about that later.  I work both jobs today, and I am going to go in really early to the first one.   I was kind of dreading it last night, but this morning I am excited about going in.  Also, I am going to get my run in right after this.   For the time being I just switched back to the little 3 milers I was running.   I enjoy them, and they do help me to get in shape.  The longer distances will be a wait and see type of thing. 

Anyway, other than that every thing is going okay'ish.  We are behind on a couple bills, and trying to get all that crap straightened up. It happens.   I switched my taxes around, as I had them taking out a lot when I was working 2 part time jobs, and now that I am full time I don't have to do that.   Enough gets taken out.   So it is like I gave myself a raise, and actually last night I got a $1/hour raise.   :)

So that is that.   It is just my life, and it is one of those things where there isn't much to see.   :)  I feel good when I do this sometimes, although I wasn't happy about my last post that much, because I don't like those much.  I only write what is in my heart, and what I am thinking though at the time, and it may not always come out pretty I guess. 

Where do we go from here??   Good question.   I know people seem to try to hold onto their life, and prove the worth of their actions, but in the questions pertaining to things I talk about outside of the World, and stuff there isn't much there. 

All along we've been taught in some form or another.   Good job, you've done good, now go do your best.  (or some variety of that)  

I have been telling you that teaching falls short.  Human Beings fall short.   It is our nature.  That I have been going on and on is pretty crazy.   I feel like we really have done very little kinda, but I guess it is hard to see all that has gone on. 

It is impossible for me to see how this goes from here.   As a matter of fact I think this entry is pretty much full of nothing.   It seems I lost you, and maybe it is because you don't even know your lost.  

You think you have the answers and you already found them, but that is the human thinking since forever.   I am teaching different stuff.   Maybe it is stuff you don't want to know, or deal with, but is is the real truth.   This is what life is about, and there are things that need to be done, if you want to be found, and value the things that really are of value in the long(est) run. 

Oh well, I am just touching base, as I have been known to do.   :)

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Life is hard, and then you figure it is made up of all us imperfect people with imperfect knowledge.   No wonder we blow each other up.   Hard to believe people don't think this World is horrible. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D

No comments: