Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hope Wants To Run Too...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay, but I feel a little tired.  I am just going to get a short run in today through the snow.   I can run on the snow melt, but Hope doesn't like seeing me get dressed in my running clothes and having to stay inside.   She is annoying like that.   :)  I feel bad seeing her sad puppy dog eyes.  I am well into several runs in a row, and feeling normal aches and pains, but nothing that a good little short snow run cannot help. 

It isn't like I have run a thousand million miles, mostly pretty short, but tomorrow is speed work day, so that will take a bit of a toll.   It will just be hills, and I will only do 4 hard ups, and recover downs.   I believe the loop is 3/4 of a mile I will be doing. 

So, I am tired today, so I plan on working at the grocery store tomorrow, before speed work, so that is a recipe for being a bit tired tomorrow.   :)  What can you do??   I've needed a haircut about two weeks ago, and I should do that sometime too. 

Other than that same old theme same old life.   It just keeps going on and on and on.  We are full of snow and cold, and Winter really. 

Me, and you are different people that is for sure.   I know things of life, and I know things of people.   I know our shortcomings, and the shortcomings of all of humanity.   The World teaches us we are special, and unique, and good in some way, but our hearts aren't perfect.   Our thoughts aren't perfect.  

Here is the whole crux of the problem too.  Our hearts typically aren't as good as we'd like.   Seems like we should be better people, but how does one go about doing that??  There are no books to read to make for a better heart.   There are no exercises we can do to make us give a crap more, and maybe that is what this blog has been about the whole time. 

The truth is really one thing and one thing only.   You coming to terms with the fact you are not a Saint.   What that means in the long run.   You don't have babies as a way to become a Saint, and you don't run races on your way to be a Saint.  You don't work 90,000 hours/week on your way to be a Saint. 

Words like coming to terms really mean the truth of you.   What you show means nothing, what you are means everything.   You, and your heart, and your thoughts, and what you are about.   All the things you think about in private, and all the things you do in private really aren't private.   Everything is still seen, and I know, it sure would be a heck~u~va lot easier if the effort we put in would make us into better people.  

In my story, and my life I had to find out who I am, and what I am worth.   I am worth the coin I spoke of last year.   I was able to multiply my coins, and it wasn't me who did it.  I had to be led in the direction to do what I had to do.  

I had to be placed in circumstances that made me go through some things.   I had to spend a whole Summer living a life of the condemned.  It is what happens when you find out unbeknownst to you that you have become the worst of the worst, even though all you wanted was to be good.  

It is a crazy story, and they all are.   Reality is probably just a little bit crazier though.   Look at some of you.   :)   HAHA    I keeed.    ;)

Anyways, just touching base.   I blogged yesterday, but it was horrible, so I deleted it.   :)  You'll have days like that.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)))


p.s.  Guess it is time to get my little run in.    I don't wannna though.    ;)

Love You All    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: