Thursday, January 15, 2015

Shooting From The Hip...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I guess I am doing pretty okay.   I didn't get enough sleep yet, but I woke up wide awake.   You know you didn't get enough sleep when you go to bed probably 6 hours after your wife, and you are up before her.  I don't know why this happens all the time, but I guess it is okay.

I feel fine, and I can get a run in.  I'll do some dishes and stuff, and then I will relax and nap sometime this afternoon.   Actually if I nap early enough anyway, I may wake up in time to hang out a bit before work.

So what is going on with me??  Not much.   Not much at all.  Just doing this life thing as I have been known to do.  I had a weird thing happen yesterday in between jobs.   I was in a pretty good mood, but everything turned strange.   Do you ever get that where you are like, God, am I boring.   OMG people are boring too.   WTH???

Life is a pretty fragile thing.   People are probably always being pulled to say the "right" thing.   Don't want to hurt people's feelings, and what is the "socially accepted" way to handle this and that.  Here is where you and I differ.  I don't have to say the right things typically, because I just don't.   You put me in a social setting, and chances are I am not an asshole.  I may seem like an asshole in the electronic World, but typically I am just being silly.   Saying asshole random things.

I can lose my temper, and many have seen it, but who hasn't??   Also there are socially accepted ways to act too I guess, and I don't bother with that crap.   Why you ask??  I don't have to.   My heart = stronger than the World, and let me tell you what, in that way me and you are different.

You are still a part of this World, and I pretty much have been taken out of it in a way.  This World is a like a amusement park for adults.   So many bells and whistles, and so many things to do and look at.  That is all it is though.   You ride the rides for a bit, and eventually your like shit this place sucks.   Eventually you grow up, and next thing you know you are smack dab in the middle of your life, and there ain't shit here for you.  Just the daily grind.  The days fly by, and eventually major shit will happen to shake up your World. 

The World is a great big wind, and there are many distractions, and the people keep chasing , screaming I want I want I want.

We are born into this world wrong, and it takes a LOT to make us right. All the teaching save this here falls short. All avenues less one lead nowhere. I could go on. I wont though for now.  :)

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

Xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  i have a pimple on my ear. 2nd time in a month. Wth??

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

now for really really cya cya cya.   :D    :D

MWAH!!!!   :)

No comments: