Saturday, January 3, 2015

I Only Got A Couple Minutes.

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good, although right now I am a bit rushed.   Typically on Friday nights I'll work til 4:00AM.  Due to the weird schedule this week I only worked til midnight, so I figure I can meet up and run with Alan's group this morning.  It won't happen often, unless I feel like running long on 3 hours of sleep.  So today I will have company, but probably won't very often. 

Today will be my first long run in forever, and I probably will only do like 8 miles.   It is a hilly run the route we go, so it would be awesome to do 12 miles, but that would be pretty dumb of me.   :)

Anyways, I don't really have a lot on my mind, but I think I'd rather do this thing now instead of later you know??  It is kinda my normal routine.  I really have absolutely nothing going on today.   Lisa works, and I guess I'll make some kind of dinner.  So I'll go shopping.  I don't know what I'll make yet. 

My life is unplanned a lot I guess.   Many days I guess I'll try and do this thing.   This year, I am going to be stupid and run a lot of days in a row.   I have work, and some type of meal to eat.  That is my whole life these days I'd say.  I don't mind one bit at all either. 

I am free of people debt I guess you can say.   I don't owe anyone anything really.  Life is a snag at times and it really takes good vision to be led in the proper ways.   I am reminded of that saying don't be a surety to a stranger or whatever.  Life is a snag like I say.  Everyone always owes people something right?? 

I am a husband, wife, brother, mother, father, friend.  Whatever, it is life, and you have responsibilities.   What do you owe people??   Don't all people sometimes just wish to have a little freedom to just be them??  

Life is being tied down.   Tied down to jobs, and responsibilities, and all kindsa things.   It is words like the truth will set you free that make sense.   There is nothing on our own free of life.   We are chained to our life, and chained to this World. 

You better believe the truth is a spiritual battle, because this World has absolutely no meaning at all. 

It is just a weird place where people poo, fart, act like imbeciles, and hide everything with pretty clothes, and fake smiles.   The old smile and say hi part of life.   :)

LOL

Oh well.   I guess it is time to run. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has  a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   Regardless of all a good Saturday run is good for the soul.   Or good for afternoon naps.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya  cya   :D    :D 

No comments: