Saturday, January 17, 2015

Happy Weekend To Me...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   I got off work early last night, and my weekend started a few hours early.   Today Hope and I are going to get a run in.  I am going to do laundry, and I am thinking burritos for dinner.   Sounds nummy huh??   I think so too. 

I already drank one cup of coffee, but I think I will make another.   Hold on a sec...

Okay coffee is brewing.   Did you know that we have one of those keurig one cup of coffee makers??   Our best investment ever.   I typically only drink coffee in sums of one cup.   Today I am making two, but typically that isn't the case. 

Anyways, what is going on with me??  Not much at all.   I am excited for the weekend.   No big plans or anything, but I am off work so that is good.

Wow, I have absolutely nothing really on my mind.  You know what??  That's okay too. 

I am not going to say this is my stupidest blog update ever, but it is pretty close.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   I hope no one was expecting a list of 100.   Some people are just more driven and motivated than me.   Maybe some day if the stars align, I may try a list of 5.   ;)   HA HA   j/k

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

MWAH!!!  :)

No comments: