Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Wowzers...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing very very good.  Holy cow you ask me that yesterday, and I would have said, "UGH"

Me and my life are well documented.   Sometimes I am taken aside to do things.   Things that if asked I am not sure if I would want to do them.

The pain in people's lives is real.  It is hard, and the most important things in our lives much of it is hidden, because our hearts are hard.   That is the path I offered you.   Your own personal journey into your life.   From beginning to end, because it is NECESSARY as part of your way to becoming a better person.

Dealing with your anger, and your general attitude of wanting to see people die, instead of finding a way to forgive.   Like I said our hearts are hard, and we are not as good of people as we can be.

Isn't that worth everything??   To be a better version of yourself.   To make you the best person you can??   If you had to go out on your own, and do the things I've had to do I don't recommend it.  :)   My job was very hard, and when I have to do more tough stuff, I don't like it.

Even so as yesterday's post is any example, when all the good of me was taken out, what did I do??  I still reached out to give whatever was left, and then I tried the rest of the day to get some sleep.   :)   Took sleeping pills that finally worked.   :)

It will tell you to bear one another's burdens is a good thing, but if you had to look squarely in someone else's life, and feel 100% of their pain, you would not think that is really fun stuff.  Especially when it takes every part of you to do this.   It is good, and the reason I take to low parts after is the worst of the worst is dealt another blow.

When I take shit it is good.  I don't always know how it will turn out for the person, but a good thing has been done.

I was thinking of working today, but I don't think I wanna. I'll probably need to nap sometime before work. Also, I am going to take the hopester for a 3 mile run.

Always good to be rejuvenated.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone Has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

Xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Waiting on the run til it gets warmer than zero degrees. Don't think I want coffee either. I may try one cup.

love you all xoxoxo xoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these. Xoxoxo xoxoxo

Now for really cya cya cya   :D    :D

MWAH!!!   :)


No comments: