Saturday, January 24, 2015

What A Week...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I feel really well rested, and I am going to go on a run in a bit.   I took a couple days off running.  One of the days I was beat, and yesterday between coming home with a sore knee, and not being able to fall asleep etc... it wasn't going to happen.  Wasn't in the mood anyway to be honest. 

Today I feel really good though as I said.  It is the start of my weekend, and I am going to get a couple things done around the house, and make lasagna for dinner.   I may start reading a book in between.   You wanna know what book I've been eying??   Gone Girl.  Don't as me why, but my wife has it, and I know they made a movie about it, so what the heck.   I have no idea what it is about, but I know Lisa wanted to see the movie when it came out, so why not.  

Other than that this is totally what my life is like for those who pay attention.   Deal with stuff, and deal with it pretty quickly, and back to me being me.   I am lucky like that.   Yesterday I dealt with stuff, and it was totally clean.   No angry out of me, and nothing really left me.   People's lives have sorrow, and I guess in a way I have to deal with some of it from some people.   I like when it is clean like yesterday.   It is just sads, but good sads, and dealt with in a good way.

Sooooo, that was a crazy week.   Like I said though today is the weekend, and I am excited for it.   I guess there are two ways in which you and I are different.   One is me dealing with stuff like yesterday, and one is me being able to live my life feeling like I do right now.  

You know what that means right??   That means I win, and that means it sucks to be you.  :)

LOL


That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  ehhh, I don't really have a p.s.   Oh well.   :)  

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D

MWAH!!!    :)


No comments: