Monday, January 19, 2015

A Little Of Me, and Maybe A Little Of You

Hello, and good morning all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I slept great last night, and slept a lot. I slept through all but maybe the 1st quarter of the  packer game, and all of the 2nd game, and for a few hours even after that. That's a lot of sleep.

Anyway, I wanted to explain something about me.  I cannot do anything to improve me.  I have one more step in my life, and I cannot make it happen. There is not one activity I can or cannot do to make me a better person. Any sort of sacrifice I make is just that. A sacrifice of no use. My work is done, save one thing.  The timing isn't up to me.

You have something you can do to make yourself a better person. It isn't about kids, and families, and getting in shape, and taking pictures. It is only about a turn. Something that will "lead" you in the proper direction.

Why wouldn't you ? You know you are not as good of a person as is possible. Exercising doesn't increase your chances of being better.

For those of the religious type. You know the teachings. You know you don't have the Holy Spirit in you right??  That is something you would know. So if that is the case what are your redeeming qualities??

Best in show from society??

I fit into my clothes nicely??

Labor??

We are born wrong on this earth. Having kids doesn't make you a better person, and really nothing will make you much better.  There are steps that need to be made, and a process I guess for the things in which you must do.   You are not the author of this journey.   In things pertaining to this you walk blindly, save what you may learn from this blog.

You are not the best a person can be, and trust me, there is a best a person can be.   You need to be made into that.

It is a choice sure, and what is your goal in life??

Shouldn't it to be the best version of you possible??

If not why not??

The difference between me and you is I have already done all the steps.   My personal journey is over, and you have done none.   There is still a lot to do for those who want to.

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  Sorry about being brutally honest, but sometimes you need it.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxo xoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxo xoxoxo

Now for really cya cya cya   :D   :D

MWAH!!!   :)

No comments: