Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Stupid Things We Do...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I ain't horrible, but I am tired as Hell, and I am dreading running.   It is like a feels like temp. of -17 or some shit.  This week has turned into a just get a run in type of week.   Today I only plan on running like a max of 2 miles, and maybe less.  I have a 2 mile route I can easily cut short.   :) 

Remember those days long ago (2 weeks ago) where the weather was perfect for Winter running??  Sheesh some days I was just running in shorts.   You weren't running on snow, so damn, I felt like I was getting fast??  Plus I was only running 3 milers anyway, and I thought??   Geeesh, I can probably run every day.   New Years comes around, and now I hate myself.   I am the biggest idiot, and obviously the last thing on my mind are my best interests.   What a jerk face I am.  

Anyway so that is that, I have to run, and probably shovel.  We'll be getting like a million inches of snow starting today, and through tomorrow.   How the fuck am I going to get a run in tomorrow with that crap??? 

Light is at the end of the tunnel though.   Starting on Sunday and as far as the eye can see temps will be upper 20's to lower 30's, so that is much more manageable and pleasant'ish.  Really nothing else going on with me.   Still doing this life thing.   Some exciting shit.   :) 

I have no idea how other people live, and what is on other people's minds.   What do people do to fill the time of their lives??  Do you ever wonder??  Watch tv??  read books??  Time keeps moving, and the day is filled with 24 hours.   I assume people sleep anywhere from 5-8 of those hours.  Time goes so fast, and the years cruise by, but why is the day so fricken long??

To make the most of any day what is that??  Our jobs?? Online shopping??  You get home from work what do you do?? Cook a meal, and drink a bottle of wine?/  That is what I'd do.  What else is there to do??  What of anything matters?? 

All the deeds and things we do really don't matter.   We are not making the World a better place, and people a lot of times are still just people.   The same annoying people (many of them) doing the same annoying things. 

Let's take a look at me??  What of any of my life matters??  What of any significance am I??  Not really much is there??  I do this thing, and I assume it probably is nice to have someone just throw everything out there for people to see, but I know the limitations of this thing here.  

It is just words, and thoughts.   Some information too, because that is stuff that is given me here and there.  I don't know what this does really. 

Life is such a sad and lonely thing kinda for people I bet. 

I am me though, and I've had my life, and regardless of all, it ain't horrible to be me.   :)  Better than being you that is for sure.   :)   HAHAA

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Actually I feel better after my cup of coffee, and doing this.  The sun just popped out too.   WHAT????!!!

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D  


No comments: