Sunday, January 4, 2015

WOAH Nellie Did I Sleep In...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me,  I am doing pretty good.  I slept in pretty late, and yesterday the snow turned into rain, and then it turned to below freezing, and then it turned into snow again.  So all the snow is stuck on the trees.

I don't have much going on today, and not a lot on my mind.  I got a good run in yesterday.  It was 8 miles like I wanted.  There was freshly fallen snow, so it wasn't exactly easy, not to mention we run in the hilliest part of Holland, so it was  a good challenge.

We have bitter cold coming our way, and snow forecasts as far as the eye can see, so I imagine I will be doing some running on the snow melt over the next week or so.  We'll see how the plows keep up.  We have people who plow our sidewalks too, so usually you can run all year round on the sidewalks.

Anyway running seems to be going good.   I am just going to go for a little two miler today nice and gingerly.  :)  I have some sore muscles after my run yesterday.  I have a feeling I will be seeing a lot of slow short runs this year.  :)  HAHA

Other than that not much going on.   Probably just football today, and dinner, and let the clock keep moving and time keep going. 

There really is no finish line in the day to day.  Life just keeps going on, and one day you'll wake up old.   You spent all your time filing bills, and accumulating stuff, and whatever fills our day to day.   Where does it all end??  Only finish line in our future is the final one.  The one where everything done to that point doesn't matter. 

Weird huh??   What do I think about it??   I think I won the game of life.   I won the lottery, and I have no idea what that means to you, but I keep plugging along.   Doing whatever it is this thing does, and living my life the way I want.   Always ready to do my final thing I guess.

Today I will get my little gingerly run in.  :)  LOL

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s. Going for the 2nd cup of coffee first. :)

Love You All. Xoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxo xoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya.   :D   :D

No comments: