Saturday, September 1, 2012

What Do You Do For Fun??

Hi,  How are you all doing??  I am doing pretty good.  I am a bit of a crazy guy.  What is one of the things I do for fun??  I wake up early, and work at 5:00 am on a Saturday, which is actually always a scheduled day off for me??  Aren't I a nut?  It is a win/win thing though for me.  I like to do it, and making a little extra dough don't hurt.  Not that we are like this great saving family or anything.  We suck at it, and we are too dumb to be the smart people who do those kinds of things, but it all helps out right??  This year we haven't fallen behind so much like we typically do, so that ain't too bad.  :)

What is on my mind??  Not too much.  I just read a couple IM race reports, and those seem like really long days to me.  4:30 marathons or 5 hour marathons seem like long days to me, and that is what is done after a long day has already taken place.  People are motivated to do them, and I am not.  I don't like being in my head that long, and those of you who read this can probably guess why??  It ain't all fun and games in here.  :) 

I'd really love to see a soul searching entry as to why people want to do these??  I can see where you do it, and your Marathons are low 3: hours, because you know, that is pretty fricken good.   Not that it is a bad thing to do those, I just wonder what makes a person want to have that long of day??  Obviously there is something, because Ironmans are so popular now. 

What we spend time doing tells a lot about us huh??  I mean at least the stuff we do we don't have to do.  We all work, and stuff, and have to do some stuff.  I guess I do this blog thing, and I don't think my motives are to make myself out to be really fabulous, because I sure ain't.  It is something I do, because I wake up early, and hash out whatever is on my mind. 

Anyway, I don't really have much today... obviously... so I am going to get ready for work. 

Have a good one all.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Sox really only need to win 1 game this weekend.  Hopefully today!!   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: