Friday, September 28, 2012

A Lesson In Life...

Well, I was sitting in bed for a while.  I did not want to get up.  I had absolutely no desire to see what was happening on the internets.  The phone has stayed home the last few days, and it will stay home again.  Pretty bored I guess.  Isn't that what life is a lot of the time anyway??  Boring boring boring. 

I am thinking we place a value on ourselves with what we do??  What happens if the thing we do that gives us the most value in our own mind leaves?? 

You are a rockstar athlete, and BAM,  gone.  That shit is hard huh??  Remember Junior Seau??  I have no idea what went on in his mind, but once he couldn't do his thing due to age, he killed himself.  Why??  Not many were respected more than him, and still life just didn't do it for him. 

You take away what is the best thing in your eyes, and you probably won't like yourself as much.  You probably think people won't like you as much. 

The best artists are the ones who were able to dig into their pain.  Dig into their suffering. 

The two parts of people we all have.  The side we want to show.  I am strong, I am confident, I am happy, and I got my shit together.  The other side we all have.  I am not that great.  If people saw the real me, I don't think they would like me. 

Remember Good Will Hunting??  Isn't that what life is all about??  We want to be strong, and we want to be on top of our game, but we all have the hidden side of Will within us.  That is just the way life is.  Look at it.  It won't kill you, and it will lead you on a good way.  :)

Later all. 

xoxo

1 comment:

Kiet said...

I've been focusing on just being in the present moment, and I find it really keeps my head clear of nonsense. All you really have and know for sure is what is going on at the present moment.