Saturday, September 8, 2012

I Don't Know...

I haven't blogged in a while, and really haven't felt like it.  This has been a pretty bad stretch.  I don't know what to make of it, but I have some thoughts.  First off, I made some coffee today.  I haven't had any in a couple days, because frankly I don't need it.  I wake up typically with a lot of energy as it is, and I never get headaches, even if I don't have caffeine.  Kind of been toying with just not drinking any, but I made some this morning.  Pretty much toyed with not drinking any beer too.  I haven't had much this Summer, and the last few times out I had some, I didn't really like it.  Go Figure. 

I'll get some coffee, and give you some of my thoughts about what is going on.  brb...


What was my last post?  Did I say 801 entries??  That is a lot, and I have been saying a lot of stuff for a long time huh??   What are two words I use a lot??  Strength and trust huh??  Strength is honesty, and trust just isn't trusting me is it??  I said you were going to be led on a journey.  A personal one.  One where you were going to be  shown things huh??  Trust be strong, trust be strong.  Why??  It is a hard crappy journey.  One that will show you your life, and what this world has to offer.  So you are going to go to a low place.  This World has nothing to offer.  Your life leads to one place. 

What happened??  You did not believe me, and you did not believe what you have been shown.  Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, it can't be. 

You have not been strong, and as far as I can tell you do not have the ability to accept the truth. 

See how weak you are??  (some of you)  You would rather hold onto your bit of meaningless arrogance.  Why anyone thinks they have anything to be arrogant about I don't know.  Truth is you don't impress me.  You are not that smart, and I sure don't think any of you are fabulous. 

But hey you want to trust in your own wisdom, and your own understanding have at it.  That is the path of hate, because it doesn't lead to happiness.  All that makes us unhappy makes us hate others.  We blame them. 

The path to happiness, and the path to Love go hand in hand, but you don't believe.  You don't trust, and you don't have the strength to accept. 

cya...

No comments: