Monday, September 24, 2012

Some Things I Never Do...

Well, I was going to sleep in, because I have nothing to blog about.  Then I thought well maybe I have time to get a run in this morning.  Then I figured, well since I am up...   :)

Anyway, I had a pretty good weekend.  I read a book.  "Relic".  I felt motivated all weekend, something that seems to have started last week.  I don't know why, but it seems my whole World cleared up.  I don't need this blog.  I don't need to have to do the things I have been doing the last several years.  I can do as I choose, and I feel motivated. 

This life is my own, and I can do with it as I choose.  I have no 2nd guessing that goes on with this life.  Watch, wait, see, etc...  

So anyway what do I never do??  I never organize my tools.  I did it yesterday.  I have two tool boxes.  Each of them has a top and a bottom.  I organized screwdrivers, and wrenches, in the tops.  Sockets, and misc. wrenches in the bottoms.  I can find my tools whenever I need them.  Seems like a little deal huh??  Well my SHIT was all over, and has been for years.  :)  I filled up our dumpster for week 2 of throwing garbage out.  I even cleaned the top of the washer and dryer with a cleaner.  Those get gross btw.  I also swept the corner where my work bench is.  A little 3 hour project that is a start of some things I want to do. 

How did I feel about it??  Pretty fucking good.  :)

I ran at 2 in the afternoon yesterday.  That was when Jerry and Jim were going.  When first asked if I wanted to go, I thought no earlier in the week.  As Sunday was approaching, I thought yeah why not?   Typically on a Sunday I might want to run early, do whatever, and drink, and watch football.  As the weekend went on a run at 2:00 in the afternoon sounded better and better.  We went 6 miles, and I liked it.  I am a bit out of shape now, so it was a little hard, but not bad. 

All in all, I feel pretty darn good.  It is a good time of year, and it is Monday, and I have another book to read, and I am going to work, after I get this little run in. 

What's not to like??  It is a coffee morning too btw.  For those keeping score at home.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I did have a couple cocktails before dinner yesterday while watching football.  That is for those keeping score too.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D 

No comments: