Saturday, September 22, 2012

Painted In A Corner??

Hi!!  My name is Steve.  I learned some things about me this week, or maybe I really learned I do not have to paint myself in a corner.  As I look at my path I feel all avenues have a lighted path.  If I step away in another direction well the lighter of paths still keeps mine lit. 

I know why, and I won't tell.  I have said it before, and in ways it sets me apart.  It doesn't mean I am great or anything like that, it just means my life went in a certain direction, and I listened. 

So what avenues did I take this week??  Just some new stuff.  I was not plugged in 24/7.  I did not take my phone to work with me all week.  I didn't need to know, or even particularly want to know what was happening on the internets.  To be honest,  I liked it. 

I totally had one of my non-coffee drinking weeks.  I had a whopping one cup.  Maybe that is the lesson of my paths being lit.  I can take and leave just about anything.  I am not painted in a corner.  My daily rituals don't have to be.  You know?? 

So Anyway stepping away in ways this week I came up with a plan.  My energy was on full alert this week at work.  Even though I had no coffee to speak of this week, I had high energy.  I decided to take a vacation in a couple weeks.  I plan on cleaning the whole house.  A full 9 days off to get a lot of stuff done.  It is just Lisa and I in the house now, and I want to minimize the shit we have in here.  We don't collect a lot of garbage, so we can stuff our bin week after week with junk, and by Spring our house may be empty.  No words to express how excited I am about this new idea.  A fun little challenge for us to get the house the way we want. 

Some new things too.  I have been in the reading mode lately.  Also starting to think to start base training.  Start getting my miles in, because Spring is just around the corner.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Our thermocouple went out on our water heater yesterday so Jerry had to come replace it.  I now know how to fix it next time.  ( A lot of hoops to jump through to replace those)  The Engineers out thought themselves with this stupid model.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D  

No comments: