Friday, September 14, 2012

To Answer A Question...

So a question was posed.  Why "The Wait" ?   To be honest it just came.  After the Journey, which was my 2nd blog I deleted, I almost right away started up "The Wait".  I delete a blog, because I think I am bad, and I am horrible, and it is really stupid for me to blog, and people hate me, etc... 

That is what was happening at the end of the Journey.  I couldn't stand to look at what I wrote.  Somehow someway I was being judged by my blog.... BUT....  at the end of the Journey I went through a trial.  A personal trial.  I was offered up to the Judges, and was given the correct thing to say at the right time.  "Your will not mine"  That was the 2nd time I went through that.  The first time was at the hospital.  The judges are relentless, and they tell you of your death and time will be spent in Hell.  The Journey one was worse than the hospital, because I was to live a life as the worst of the worst, and then enjoy the rest of the eternity with that on my resume. 

I said, " if it is your will I am willing to do that."  I felt the horrible repercussions of what I was asked to do for just a very short while, but then my Spirit jumped.  I knew I did good right away, and what I have said before, it wasn't really me doing it, although I feel a lot of the fear, and I suffer a lot for it. 

There is not greater love, and I have overcome.  Not by my own strength and not by any great thing about me.  I was led on my path. 

All these things hidden.  None seen by anyone, although my brother Jim saw my step Mom's death eyes in me the night of the hospital, and he had a dream that night explaining some things.  Really it was pretty much a solo journey, although people saw me. 

Why the wait??  Because I was told long ago in a vision I had to overcome 3 times.  I knew the final thing, but Hospital was one, and Journey was 2.  The wait, which I did not really come up with the title on my own.  I just was overtaken in a way, and came up with it. 

There are certain things that need to be done.  They are your personal journeys, and I have no idea what they are.  It seems to me you will be led on a path where you get taken to a point where you realize life is only a certain way, and all one would want to do is make the turn. 

To be honest I don't really know what is going on in people's Journey.  I know and trust we are headed on the right path.  A difficult one, and I try and offer support when needed. 

Because life is hard, and we get broken, and I have been blessed with a heart that cares enough to give a shit.  I am not the author of this life, as I gave that up a long time ago. 

The wait is a title for you.  I wait for the 3rd and final thing I must do, and I assume you have to go on a little journey of your own.  Whatever that is. 

In other words not totally sure I guess, but that is my story.  It is weird etc...  It is true.  I wouldn't lie about it, and that is my answer.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  yeah I know that was a doozy crazy of an update.  Had a feeling it was when the question was posed. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D  

No comments: