Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday, And The House Is A Mess...

We have hit a slow time at work, and I will not be able to work on Saturdays probably for a long while.  So now I have to find something else to do.  I picked up some books from the Library yesterday, and I guess I can start doing some stuff around the house. 

I am going to get some coffee, and I will brb...

This blog, and my life is complicated.  I may even seem a little bonkers, I am not sure.  In ways it don't matter, because I have support unseen.  I know the truth of my story, and I know the way in which I go.  I don't know what will transpire day after day.  I know the best a person can show is the part we'd least like to show.  It helps people when they realize none of us really are any better than another.  The I do this so I am better than you = nothing. 

Our World is filled with so much hate, and it is because of our differences, and our inability to walk in another person's shoes.  That is understanding  is my guess.  When your mind knows and feels, what a person's end is, because he or she has been there.  A person with understanding is hated by the world.  A little secret.  A little gem one can hold onto.  The World cannot hate you until you have understanding.  Why that is I don't know. 

The World is a hard place.  Many people don't get past the My Country/Their Country stuff.  If all the World would get past that, than we would probably be a little more peaceful to each other.  Remember that one time when I asked what if the whole World has the mirror??  Used correctly it helps you become a better person.  We should seek the truth of us, and our relation to the World, and what are life means, etc...  I have often said turning the mirror towards others brings about Hate and all kinds of other bad stuff.  The natural tendency I think is to turn the mirror toward others, because it is hard, and sometimes scary to look at us.  Using the mirror toward ourselves = strength.  Turning the mirror makes us feel strong, but it is the wrong way. 

Oh well, I am just getting something down. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  clean the house, read my book, and probably get a run in.  Should get something for dinner too.  Nothing wrong with a day off, and I get one tomorrow too.  :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D  

No comments: