Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wowsers...

Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I have absolutely nothing to write about, but I am up early.  I have some coffee that is done, so I am going to get some, and write about nothing.  :)   brb...

I have a feeling this will get a bit weird, because my thoughts just started steering in that direction.  We are going in different directions.  It still seems people want to show what they can do, and keeping a blind eye to what can be done. 

I get it I guess.  Somehow someway we have to be fabulous.  There has GOT to be something worthwhile here.

Our lives are just a small amount of time.  The years pile up quickly.  I am 46 right now, and realize I am closer to 50, and the grave than I am to my birth.   (probably) 

What matters??? 

not much.  I know that sounds negative, but I don't mean it that way.  I mean it in a real way.  Our lives are over before we know it, and we spend a lot of time sleeping, being bored, watching t.v., stressing over how we probably should be doing something else than what we are.  Looking over our shoulders wondering why that person's life is better than mine.  (it isn't)  Why is that girl prettier than me???  Why are people so stupid.  Am I missing out on life??? 

Life has more questions than answers.  More second guessing than feeling content.  More wrongs than rights.  There is a right though.  It isn't what you think either.  It isn't you.  It is not something you can work toward, and achieve.  The little secret we never knew.  Faith is harder than work, because work we can gauge.  Faith does things in it's own time.  Work we have control over, faith we don't.  Pretty fricken hard huh?? 

Faith we have to accept the bitter truth, and watch, and see.  In these things you have no control. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  temps are starting to cool down at night.  I think I will go for a pre-work run.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D      

No comments: