Saturday, September 29, 2012

Confessions...

I read a blog post titled the same thing yesterday, and I thought it was a good one, and a good idea.  Confessions I just realized are simple statements about us that are unique to us.  I think people can relate. 

  • Here is one I don't tell people too often.  (never)  I bet Lisa tells her close friends.  We don't have sex very often.  Rarely actually.  It isn't a big deal to me.  Our relationship is based on other things.  My plumbing still works it isn't that, and I still check out hot girls like most guys.  We are pigs.  eyes to butt eyes to butt.   Your significant others do too.  
  • I am pretty excited about my life right now.  Something happened just recently that made me... I don't know excited for my future.  I have a rain cloud over my head, that at some point I will have to do a hard thing.  I always felt it had to be sooner than later, and now I realize it doesn't have to be sooner.  Slow and steady the turtle wins the race.  We want to be a rabbit, but I am led as a turtle.  Not of my own doing.  I am not smart enough to pull my own strings.  
  • people know me.  I let all of my stuff out, and people know me.  I have confidence, and courage.  I also have anger at times, and other stuff.  
  • I am alive as a person.  I am alive in this blog.  I don't like it when people pretend this doesn't exist.  That is how you know me best.  I can walk away from anyone.  I can walk away from this.  
  • I love how this blog has been led.  strength and trust, strength and trust, strength and trust.  
  • We want to be good good good, but strength is better.  Only one has control of good, and it ain't us.  Strength leads us on the path of good.  
  • I am excited about training.  I think I may actually get in good shape this year.  Lansing Marathon is probably what I am thinking.   

Maybe this ain't much of a confession, but whatever, it is what I intended.  It is about me.  It is what I thought about today/this morning.

thanks for reading!!   :)

xoxo   

No comments: