Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Another Day...

Good Morning all.  I don't have a ton of time, so I am going to kinda wing one up here.  Like I don't do that all the time anyway.  I am going to get some coffee, and I will brb...

So anyway, yesterday I got a little run in before work, I worked.  I ran like 1000 errands after work.  I hate doing that crap.  Get gas, some grocery shopping, pay a couple bills, go to library and return books, and get a couple more.  I got home, and did the dishes real quick.  Man those pile up quickly huh?? 

It was Monday, so it was wine'o' clock.  Lisa came home with Brian, and I drank wine,  Brian drank beer,  Lisa re-arranged the living room, so she could bring all her plants inside. 

Was there more that happened??  Yes, there was some conversations about stuff.  Life in general.  What do I come away with??  Not much,  just chugging along. 

I'll give you something about me.  I don't particularly get overly excited reading race reports.  I think that is a good topic to write about, since for some reason I read blogs of people who do races.  Tri's marathons, etc...  What is a lesson one can take from that?? 

For me, I think it means I am interested in people.  Your races and stuff although fun, are really not even a significant part of you or your life.  I mean I know some people put in a ton of time training for these one day things, but there is more to life than that isn't there?? 

That is what I take from it.  I feel I am interested in people in general... some anyway. 

More people make this blog from Steve R.'s thing than anything else.  That had absolutely nothing to do with a race.  Olga has a line, because of trust, and her sister has had a line even before that.  I "met" them through Gina, who has her own line. 

Why???   They are pretty straight shooters.  What more can one ask?? 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Interesting end to the Baseball season.  One of the things I really wished for was both LA teams not making the playoffs.  Not because I hate them, but just because they made so many trades, and spent so much money.  I'd love to see them fall short.   It is looking good.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: