Sunday, September 23, 2012

Different...

Things sure do seem different lately.  Different for me.  I used to be a go and hang out type of person a lot on the weekends, and now I definitely am not.  I thought it was age.  I am 46 now, and maybe all the things I used to do don't seem so important.  Is it really that big of a difference??  From 45-46.  I am closer to 50 than 40??  That is the big deal?? 

After some thought and stuff I don't think that is it.  For many years we had people other than Lisa and I living here.  People whose lifestyles I did not respect at all, and they are gone.  Maybe I am just a homebody, because it ain't too bad hanging out in your own house.  I can cook a meal, have some cocktails, read a book, watch a movie, organize some things.  I am not really older, I am just different, and that is because things have changed.  Have I?? 

Have you changed??  Do you ever think about that??  Are my thoughts different this year, than last year??  Do I like doing different things this year than I did last year??  Maybe we all change in ways here and there.  It kinda makes us hard to get to know us huh??  We always have a desire to box ourselves up, wrap up the box with some pretty paper, and a nice bow, and colorful ribbon.  It makes it easy on us, but there is probably more to us. 

Some days I think life is hard.  Sometimes it is a struggle, but I don't feel that way now.  I mean yeah, I wish bills were easier to pay, and stuff like that, but it is easy for me to wake up.  It is easy for me to go to work.  I have a nice drive to get some stuff done around the house.  A drive to get in shape.  That has been missing?? 

Anyway, I got a little 4 miler in yesterday, and plan on a 6 or 10 miler today.  It all depends on how fast the pace is.  6 if it is fast, and 10 if I think I can hang.  We shall see. 

Maybe we all have boxed ourselves up some time or another.  Have you ever thought of throwing the box away, and open up the World to other stuff??  The box makes it easy on us, but it closes us up to other stuff available. 

On good days the World is wide open to us.  On the hard days we have to close things up a bit, because when we deal with shit, our World gets very small, because it is really the only way we can cope. 

In life we all walk around with more questions than answers.  It is a good thing to accept.  Keeps us humble in ways. 

Oh well, this is  a long blabbery entry.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Lisa went out to a wedding thingy yesterday, and I think got a bit drunk.  She never does that.  :)   HA HA HA.  She has already been into the Advil.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: