Tuesday, May 1, 2018

A Pretty Good Monday.

So, I had my first Monday off. It was pretty productive, as you hope most days off go. All my laundry is folded and put away. I finished up our new and improved pantry. It was done, but we figured we could add another shelf,  do I did that.  More storage is always good. Dishes are done etc...  I finished our back fence too. There was around a 12' section we weren't happy with how we hung the pickets, so we took them down. And screwed them back up the way we wanted them. I used 10' 4x4s on our fence, so I could go 36" down to cement them. That is around our freeze line, so that made sense to me. I don't think people do that for fences, but whatever. It isn't worse that's for sure. 10' is high though,  so I FINALLY used the recip saw to cut the tops below the top of the fence.

That is a Monday. Outside of that not too much. I wake up this morning knowing Monday was productive,  but now my mind is on all kindsa other projects that need to be done. It's going to be a busy Summer.

It is supposed to be warm today, so I'll have to get some more stuff done outside. So much to do.

Life still goes on as normal. It still will have a day filled with work, and there will be a meal at the end of it. I am really excited for this Summer. I am running a bit, but I am not tiring myself out. I typically walk 20,000 steps on any given work day. The big days I hover around 13 miles give or take. Just by living, and I am happy about that. On a day off it is hard to walk 10,000 steps. I find that to be crazy. I really had no idea I walked this much by working.

So really just some more days in this life. I ain't doing anything important. In the end I matter not one bit really. It's a good thing to know. It's a good thing to accept too I guess, but life is easy for me. No stress really. Not much anyway. I am excited to start each day. It just is good to be me I guess.

Anyways, I got nothing really. Just a little excitement to start another day.

Til next time.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: